It’s Business As Usual
While media and public commentary in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to raise concern, public health authorities are advising that the current risk remains low in Western Australia.
At present, we have received no notification as to any interruptions with regards to the supply of materials and/or trades. While this position remains, Activa Homes Group is doing everything possible to keep operations continuing as normal. This is of utmost importance as we ensure that your property is built on time and that we maintain a pipeline of work for our suppliers and trades.
To maintain a safe working environment for all, we encourage all of our clients, staff, trades and suppliers to take the following precautions;
1. Protect Yourselves : The most important thing is to maintain good hygiene
- Cover Coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use your inner elbow
- Wash hands often with soap or hand sanitiser
- Stay Home from work if you are sick
- Avoid physical contact – Shaking hands and other physical contact is discouraged.
2. Symptoms: If you, or anyone you know, shows any sudden cold or flu symptoms, please stay at home and contact your GP. Seek medical attention if you have symptoms such as fever, cough or sore throat OR
- Have returned from overseas in the last 14 days OR
- Are a contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case OR
- Believe you may have been in close contact with a person infected with COVID-19.
We would ask that anyone experiencing these symptoms refrain from attending any Activa Homes Group site or office.
Let’s hope that through careful planning, and logical action, we can all work and support each other through this unique period in our history.